2005/01/10

stuff

well, its now 2005. quite scary for me to think that 1995, which seems like some sort of dividing line to me, was 10 years ago. if i went to college full time, i would have been the class of 2005. its all somewhat crazy. and, at this point katy and i have begun to plan to get married this year.

my brother kyle on the other hand, got married in 2004. since my last post as a matter of fact. he got married a couple of days after christmas. i don't even remember what day. i found out after the fact. and his (now) wife is with child. I should be an uncle sometime in August.

Macworld kicks off tomorrow. The current expectations for Stevie's keynote is an iPod flash (something about a radio is probably in the works) and a new iPod theme
(Life is Random.) There should be a sub-$500 headless Mac also.

CES was last week, there was nothing in particular of intrest, but engadget has plenty of coverage.

And I should be kicking off a diet on Wed, hopefully leading to better wedding pictures ;)

No comments: